Little Mamzells Potato Pizzas with Eggs and Leek
Number of servings
- 4 servings
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- Benriner Japanese mandolin slicer
- A package of 4 naan breads
- 8 Mamzells Grace potatoes
- 1 leak cut into thin rounds
- Some asparagus cut into thin pieces
- 4 beaten eggs
- 375 ml (1 1/2 cup) of grated mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Place parchment paper on a baking sheet to keep the naan bread from sticking to it when cooking. Place the 4 naan breads on the sheet and store it.
- Bring a pot filled with salted water to boil. Using the Japanese mandolin, slice the Grace potatoes into thin rounds and blanch them for 3 minutes. Drain the potatoes gently so as not to damage them. Sponge the slices to remove excess water. Store.
- Cook the leek and asparagus in a skillet until they reach a nice colour. Store.
- Place the potato rounds on the naan breads. We suggest folding the edges, as it will keep the eggs from running outside of the breads before cooking. In short, when assembling the dish, use the potatoes to create a barrier.
- Place the grilled leek and the asparagus on the pizzas and pour the beaten egg in the middle of them.
- Finish dressing with mozzarella cheese. Salt and pepper generously.
- Cook in the oven for about 30 minutes or until the desired colour.