Mamzells Creamy Potato Salad RecipeAt Mamzells, the pleasure of cooking as a team or family is part of our daily lives. Discussing our favourite potato recipes and your suggestions made us realize that potato salad easily wins the podium of the most popular potato recipes. It is even more pleasant to see how much this meal can be done differently from one kitchen to another. Some use cream and other yogurt to create the creamy taste of the salad. Recipes recommend the creamy while others this crisp and crunchy. Anyway, the potato salad is a culinary must. Here is a Mamzells version of this quick dish that is so easy to make. Number of serving 6 serving
- Mixing bowls
- 2 lb Mamzells potatoes Nutty flavours
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup buttermilk or 15% cream
- 1 C. (5 ml) balsamic vinegar
- 1 C. at the table (15 ml) Dijon mustard
- 1 C. (15 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 3 green onions
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions : 20 minutes | Cooking : 30 minutes
- Boil the potatoes with the skin in a large bowl until it gets tender (about 15 minutes).Once cooked, cut the potatoes into dices. Reserve.
- In a small bowl, combine all the other ingredients and mix it well to obtain a homogeneous texture.
- Add the potatoes to the vinaigrette and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot or refrigerate for later.