Mamzells Duchess potatoes
Easy to make, this potato recipe is perfect for decorate your table and to satisfy my your whole family's appetite with elegance.
Nombre of serving
- parchment paper
- pastry piping bag and nozzles
- 2 lbs of mashed potatoes
- 3 tsp. (45 ml) butter
- 3 egg yolks
- a pinch of garlic powder
- nutmeg to taste
- salt and pepper
Direction : 30 minutes | Cooking : 20 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400 ° F and boil the potatoes during this time.
- Drain the potatoes and puree them with a potato masher or food processor.
- Add salt, pepper, nutmeg, according to your taste.
- Add the butter until you reach a creamy texture.
- Stir in the egg yolks one after the other.
- Transfer the mixture to a piping bag with a star-shaped nozzle.
- Make small rosettes on parchment paper and bake for about 20 minutes.