2 February 2017
Mamzells potatoes and leek soupReady in less than 30 minutes, this soup is ideal for warming hearts, summer and winter.
- Culinary robot
- 4 Mamzells potatoes Slow-Cooker from the Uses range
- 3 whole leeks
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 cup of milk 2%
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Salt and pepper
- Grate 3 potatoes with skin.
- Flush with water the grated potatoes in a strainer to remove the starch. * If you skip this step, your soup will have a sticky texture. Squeeze the potatoes to remove excess water.
- Cut the green of the leeks lengthwise to facilitate cleaning and remove the soil.
- Cut the whole leeks into thin slices.
- In a saucepan, soften the leek rings and garlic in the oil until they are discolored or even translucent. Add the chicken broth, milk, and potatoes and let it boil for 15 minutes. Season generously with pepper.
- Mix the soup with the mixer to homogenize and smooth the soup.
- Taste and rectify the seasoning.
- (Optional) To finish, pass the Chinese soup to get a perfectly smooth texture.