Mamzells Potatoes Blinis
Number of Servings: 30
- Mini spatula
- Pastry bag
- 400 g potatoes from the Mashed Mamzells' Uses range.
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp. fresh cream
- 2 tbsp. flour
- Salt and pepper
- Boil your potatoes with the skin until they are cooked enough to mash.
- Peel the potatoes and preserve the flesh.
- Sift the potatoes and using a scale, reserve 300 grams of potatoes to make your recipe.
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients and mix until a homogeneous texture is obtained.
- Use a pastry bag for more precision when cooking.
- In a nonstick pan, squeeze the bag gently to form the pretty blini.
- Leave to cook gently until you get a nice colour on both sides of the blini. Use a small spatula to facilitate the rotation of blinis.
- Add sour cream and a choice of salted or smoked fish: fish eggs, smoked salmon, salmon gravlax, etc.