Mamzells’ potatoes chowder with broccoli and bacon
Nombre of serving4 serving
- 1 lb. diced potatoes
- 3 cups of broccoli
- 6 slices of bacon
- 1 cup of 5% Dairy blend for cooking
- 1 cube of chicken broth
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- ⅓ cup fresh coriander, chopped
- ⅓ fresh dill, chopped
- 3 c. butter
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese (optional)
Preparation: 20 minutes | Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Cut the potatoes into cubes.
- In a pan, add broth, butter, garlic powder, and potatoes.
- Bring to a boil, cover and cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Add broccoli, coriander, dill and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Pour in the milk mixture and bring to boil.
- Meanwhile, sauté bacon and garlic until crisp.
- Spread soup in bowls and sprinkle with bacon, garlic and cheddar mixture.