Mamzells potatoes soufflé4 ingredients, a little seasoning and you're done! A soufflé ready in just a few moments
Nomber of serving4 servings
- 1 kg of Mamzells Mached potatoes from our Uses range
- 30 g of butter
- 20 cl of milk
- 4 tablespoons fresh cream
- 2 eggs salt,
- pepper and nutmeg to taste
Preparation 30 minutes | cooking 30 minutes
- Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat to 450 ° F.
- Mash them and add the butter, boiling milk, lightly beaten cream, egg yolks and season.
- Stir the beaten egg whites into the very firm snow.
- Place in an ovenproof dish and "bake" in the oven for 20 minutes.