Mamzells’ power bowlNumber of servings
- 2 lbs fingerling Mamzells potatoes
- 1 small red onion
- 1 finely chopped bell pepper
- 8 ounces mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cups corn
- 1 avocados
- Preheat the oven to 400 ° F (200 ° C) and cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Cut the potatoes in dice and place them on the plate. Cover them with oil and place it in the oven for about 30 minutes, until golden color appeared.
- Cut the onion, the bell pepper, and the mushrooms to fry in a skillet for 5 minutes.
- Add the seasonings and cook for another 5 minutes, until the mushrooms have shrunk. Add the beans and combine.
- Add baby spinach and cherry tomatoes, cover for 5 minutes until spinach is tender. Reserve.
- Serve in a bowl with potatoes, corn and avocado slices.