Mamzells seasoned homemade french friesEasy to make and crisp to perfection, these seasoned homemade french fries, made with our Uses ranges' Mamzells potatoes, will make the happiness of the whole family.
Number of servings4 servings
- large stove
- cooking plate
- parchment paper
- 1 lb. fried Mamzells French fries potatoes from our Uses range
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of Chile spices
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- salt and pepper to taste
Preparation 15 minutes | Cooking 30 minutes
- Cut the potatoes to the desired size. Soak them in a solution of sugar and cold water (1/2 cup of sugar per liter of water). Drain and remove as much water as possible with a kitchen towel. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 450 ° F.
- In a large bowl, mix the potatoes with a mixture of olive oil and spice. We suggest here a seasoning of paprika, Chili spice, and rosemary. Use a baking sheet to place the potatoes.
- Bake the potatoes for about 15 minutes while they are golden, then turn them over to continue cooking for another 15 minutes.