Mamzells stuffed potatoes bites
Nombre of serving :
- baking sheet
- 15 Mamzells Nutty potatoes
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) of olive oil
- 1 ½ cups of cream cheese
- 1 ½ cup of semi-dry goat cheese
- ¼ cup of finely chopped chives
- 2 tbsp. of cooking oil (with this recipe we used coconut oil)
- Ham cooked in small cubes
- 1 cup walnuts
- salt and pepper
Direction : 30 minutes | Cooking : 20 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400 ° F (200 ° C)
- In a large bowl, cut the potatoes in half and mix them with olive oil.
- Lay the potatoes flat side down and bake them for about 15 minutes. Take out of the oven and let cool down.
While cooking potatoes:
- Cut the mushrooms into thin slices and cook it in the pan with cooking oil until they get crispy and they reach a texture similar to that of bacon. Reserve.
- In a bowl, combine the previously crushed walnuts and maple syrup. Then line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lay the walnuts on it. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until nuts give off a roasted smell. Reserve .
- In another bowl, combine ham, goat cheese, cream cheese, half of the nuts, half of the chives, half of the shiitake bacon, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Mix well.
- Turn over the potatoes and using a spoon, scoop out a portion of the center of each potato.
- Add the flesh of the potatoes to the filling mixture and stir.
- Fill the cut-up potatoes with one measure of filling and bake again for about 10 minutes.
- Decorate with remaining chives, caramelized nuts and shiitake bacon.