Number of servings2 servings
1 ½ Mamzells potatoes
1 clove of garlic
1 red onion
125 ml (1/2 cup) of white cooking wine
60 ml (1/4 cup) 35% cooking cream
185 g (6 oz) thinly sliced bacon ham or pancetta
Sir Laurier, Reblochon cheese or a substitut
Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F and boil the potatoes during this time.
- When they are tender, cut the potatoes into slices along the length. Reserve.
- Cut the bacon into a thin rectangle and cook t in a frying pan.
- Add the onions and garlic. Continue cooking until the ingredients are tender.
- Deglaze with white wine and set aside.
- In another pan, sauté the potatoes in the cream. Reduce without stirring so as not to break the potatoes.
- Arrange the potato slices in the bottom of a gratin dish. Add the bacon and onion mixture.
- Pour the remaining cream and cover with generous slices of cheese.
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Bake at 350 ° F (175 ° C) for about 20 to gently melt the cheese.