Potatoes stuffed with sour cream and fresh herbs
Number of Servings: 4
- 4 potatoes Mamzells Oven from the Uses range
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 250 ml (1 cup) sour cream 14%
- 1 cup (250 mL) cheese to taste (optional)
- a bunch of chives
- Fresh herbs of your choice (dill, tarragon, parsley)
- Salt and pepper
- Aluminum foil
- Preheat the oven or BBQ to 400ºF.
- Wrap each potato in foil. Bake 30 to 40 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
- Meanwhile, chop chives and selected herbs. Reserve.
- On a work surface, cut the caps off your potatoes and remove some of the flesh. Reserve the flesh and the cored potatoes.
- In a bowl, using a pestle, pile the flesh of the potatoes. Add butter, sour cream, chives and 250 ml (1 cup) cheese. Salt and pepper generously. Mix well.
- Stuff the potatoes and sprinkle with the remaining cheese and chives and put the potatoes in the oven or on the BBQ.
- When the cheese is gratinated, stop cooking and decorate your potatoes with herbs (dill, tarragon, parsley). Serve with meat, fish or a vegetarian protein.