Mamzells potatoes and Shrimp one-pan
Nombre of serving4 serving
- large stove
- cooking plate
- parchment paper
Direction time : 30 minutes | Cooking time : 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. During this time, lightly coat a large pan with parchment paper. Wash and dry the potatoes, then cut in half.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, the olive oil, the garlic powder, the oregano, and the red pepper flakes. Salt, pepper to taste and bake for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the shrimp in a lightly oiled frying pan until they are opaque and prepare the vegetables.
- Stir in vegetables and chorizo. Cook over medium heat so that the chorizo oils come out and the vegetables begin to soften. Stir and reserve.
- Add the potatoes and continue cooking for about 5 minutes, toss in a bowl. Squeeze on lemon juice, add spinach and serve.