Potato and Grilled Vegetable Salad With Creamy Lemon Tuna Sauce
Number of servings
- 4 servings
- Cookie plate
- Microplane grater
Ingredients – Choice of vegetable
- Broccoli sliced into small bouquets
- A tray of button mushrooms
- A few small red onions, quartered
- Brussels sprouts
- 10 Mamzells Grace potatoes
- 4 Mamzells Flowery potatoes
- 1 layer of olive oil
- Dried oregano
- Salt and pepper
Ingredients for vinaigrette
- One can of eco-friendly tuna
- 125 ml (1 cup) of Greek yogurt, between 0% and 2%
- 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
- 2-3 anchovies
- 1 lemon
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) of capers, rinsed and drained
Potatoes and grilled vegetables salad
- Cut the Brussels sprouts into halves and remove the outer layer of leaves (the greenest one). Store the cut sprouts in a mixing bowl.
- Place the selected leaves into a pot of salted water. Bring the water to a boil to blanch the Brussels sprout leaves. Once the water begins to boil, remove the water and fill the pot with cold water. Store the leaves.
- On a work surface, cut the broccoli into bouquets, cut the mushrooms into two and quarter the Mamzells Flowery potatoes.
- Put all the vegetables into a bowl containing the Brussels sprouts.
- Sprinkle the ingredients with olive oil. Season with oregano, salt and pepper. Mix well to distribute the flavours.
- Put the vegetables on a cookie plate and place it in the oven for 30 minutes at 350°F.
- Once grilled, put the vegetables into the mixing bowl and let cool down for a few minutes.
- Add the pre-blanched cabbage leaves.
- In an electric mixer, place the anchovies, the drained tuna, juice from half a lemon, and the capers to make a consistent paste.
- In a bowl, mix the yogurt and mayonnaise and add the paste to it. Taste and season, if needed.
- Using a spoon, place a generous amount of the cream of tuna on a large sharing plate. Zest the lemon on the cream and pour it over your cooked vegetables.
Decorate your potato and grilled vegetable salad with a little arugula.