Mamzells’ potatoes and Spinach MuffinsThis month, we offer you a recipe that fit perfectly with busy schedules. Whether you’re back to work or school, these small portions of potatoes and spinach muffins can be enjoyed cold or hot, on the go or at home. No need for utensils! Simply slip them into the children’s bag or put them on the dining table for a meal to share. They will disappear in one bite.
Number of servings4 to 6 servings
- Muffin cups
- Cooking whisk
- Potato masher
- 600 grams of potatoes Mamzells Mashed from the range Uses
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup of Swiss cheese
- 1 cup spinach
- 125 grams of flour
- 5 ml of yeast
- 10 grams of yogurt
- 2 green onions
- Salt and pepper to taste
TimePreparation: 25 minutes | baking: 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 400 ° F.
- Meanwhile, cook the potatoes in salted water.
- In a bowl, reduce the mashed potatoes. Book.
- In a skillet, lightly spin spinach and green onions.
- Added yogurt half the cheese, spinach and green onions to the mashed eggs as well as salt and pepper to taste. Mix.
- Stir in yeast and flour together and mix again until smooth and consistent.
- Separate the dough equally in muffin cups and bake in 400 ° F for about 15 to 20 minutes.