Mamzells Potatoes Stuffed Squash BowlsIt's hard to miss the spaghetti squash during the fall season. This Cucurbitaceae fills the shelves of fruits and vegetable section of the supermarkets and makes the happiness of our taste buds. Easy to cook, tasty and fast to make, here is our version of the traditional spaghetti squash recipe.
Number of servings4 main portions
- Cooking plate
- Parchment paper or aluminum foil
- 4 to 6 potatoes Mamzells flavour Hazelnuts cut into cubes
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 150 g of white cheese (Mozzarella, Cheddar, Provolone, Asiago)
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Grilled pepper
Preparation 30 minutes | cooking 40 minutes
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half, remove the seeds.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- On a baking sheet, lined with aluminum foil, place the squash face down and bake for 45 to 60 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit or until the squash is tender at the tip of a knife.
- Shred the flesh of the squash with a fork and set aside in a large bowl. Keep the peel for the presentation.
- Meanwhile, blanch the potatoes Mamzelle for 8 to 10 minutes and then cut into cubes.
- Cut about half of the cheese into cubes and grate the rest.
- Mix squash, Mamzelle potatoes and cheese cubes, basil and spinach together making sure the ingredients are evenly distributed, then pour the mixture into the squash peels.
- Season to taste.
- Cover with remaining cheese and bake in an oven until cheese is lightly browned.